Summer Fun At Camp!
Hello!
It's been a while since I've posted on my blog, so I wanted to reintroduce myself.
I am now a college student and I'm a psychology major. I didn't start out as a psychology major. I started as a liberal arts major because I hadn't decided on one specific major. As time went on, I realized that I liked psychology, so I changed my major to it. I started personal training at my local YMCA and I've been enjoying it! My trainer is friendly and attentive. My stepdad and I go to the gym in between sessions. I plan on training at the YMCA until I go back to school. Anyway, I wanted to tell you guys about my recent trip to my family's camp.
My family and I went up to our camp this past weekend and we enjoyed it. We left on Friday morning. We swam in the lake when we got to camp and got some takeout from a really good restaurant near our camp. On Saturday, we went to Copeland Falls and visited the waterfall. We dunked our heads in it! The water was really cold, but it was refreshing on a hot day. We got some ice cream afterwards. The ice cream was yummy and the portions were huge! My phone camera doesn't capture how big it really was. We made the dinner from the movie What About Bob. We started a tradition of making the dinner from the movie and watching it. The dinner is fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, salad, and biscuits. My mom added cheese to the biscuits and they were extra yummy with the cheese :) We left on Sunday.
![]() |
| Photo credit goes to my Mom :) |


